Information for Parents
Key information for parents about Haven Banks Outdoor Education Centre:
- Fully qualified, experienced, friendly and reassuring staff.
- All staff have an Enhanced DBS check and each holds a safeguarding qualification.
- Extensive School Holiday Activity programmes and weekend Clubs, with early drop and late collection option for busy parents.
- Ofsted registered, giving assurance and convenience that we provided the best possible childcare.
- Ability to pay by Childcare Vouchers.
- Convenient online booking system for holiday activity programmes and Clubs (available Mid-May).
- Children and young people supervised throughout their visit to the Centre.
- Over 20 land and water-based activities to choose from.
- Specialist equipment provided and appropriate for all ages. (Wetsuits optional on all but windsurfing sessions)
- Proven track record with over 40 years’ experience of providing outdoor and adventurous activities for children and young people.
- Brand new extensive state-of-the-art purpose built facilities offer all-year-round comfort.
- Numerous Centre accreditations and National recognitions giving reassurance of the Centres high standards in administration and professional practical delivery of activities and courses.
- Birthday activity parties, with fantastic indoor facilities for après activity party food available. (outside or self-catered)
- Private family and friends activity sessions available.
- Private and small group activity sessions and tuition available
- Ages 8+ years (younger if parents present) all ability levels.
- Accreditation - Rewarding young people’s involvement, participation and achievement with accreditation and certification.
- We welcome visits from parents to discuss activities and discuss any queries, questions or concerns you might have.
- Join our mailing list to receive updated brochure links, news, updates and special offers and promotional discounts.