Outdoor Education Centre
Haven Banks Outdoor Education Centre, the South West's premiere Outdoor Education & Training facility.
Based in the heart of Exeter on Exeter's historic canal & quayside, the Centre offers an unrivalled purpose built outdoor activity and training Centre in one of the most picturesque areas Devon's County City.
The Centre & staff have an unswerving commitment to ensure all aspects of your visit meet the highest standards of safety and enjoyment, in turn, providing the very best possible learning experience.
Dates for your Diary
- 8th May 2018 - Uniformed Organisation Open Evening
- 3rd April - 13th April 2018 - Easter Holiday Adventure Activities.
- 21st April 2018 - Teachers Information Morning
- 29th May - 1st June 2018 - May Half Term Adventure Week.
- 30th June 2018 - Family Open Day
- 23rd July - 31st August 2018 - Summer Holiday Extravaganza Adventures.
- 22nd - 26th October 2018 - October Half Term Activity Week
Birthday Parties - A Birthday like no other. Book a group activity sessions followed by a party at the Centre.
Outdoor & Adventurous - Activities for individuals, schools, youth groups, families and friends. Further information.
All Year-Round Adventures.
- HIRE EQUIPMENT - Through the winter we continue to hire during the period Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm. Weekend hire begins again on the 26th May 2018.
Hire your own equipment and make your own family adventure. Kayak hire, canoe hire, sit on top hire, stand up paddleboard hire.
Everyone has something to bring to the Centre community which makes them unique. Whether you are a member of the biggest majority or the smallest minority you can help in educating others simply by your presence, participation and knowing you have the freedom to be yourself.
Haven Banks takes steps to make sure everyone's experience of being here is a positive one. We all work to make sure that inequalities are addressed and do not feature in any part of your or others experience whilst at the Centre. We look forward to you visiting the Centre.